Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Step out of your corner, Master your challege" ~ Flatau


NOTE: "THIS IS NOT A TOY", "It is the visualisation of a positive Virus which lives within of each of us " (from vsYou site). Interesting writings are attract my attention. The concept of boxring/ hand has been used by few designers before. However, the choosen colors looks so attractive to me! The description and slogans of the product are inspired me as well! This little guy is 4" tall and made from Resin. The whole figure is gloss finished. He's limited to 288 pcs worldwide and comes in an little wooden box. The toy is available at vsYou store now.
Pics and Info from vs.YOU

1 comment:

FLATAU / THESIGNER said...

Hi Kurer,
Thanks for posting my attitude here on your blog!
The concept&design is quite a couple years old,
as I started doing the mascot in 2003.
So I'm happy when it finds positive feedback ;)
Thanks for shareing!

F